Intersection of Vasco Rd. and Las Positas Rd.
PRIME CORNER LOCATION FOR SALE OR BUILD TO SUIT
- High visibility location, with over 48,000 vehicles passing each day.
- Central location at the edge of the Bay Area urban core.
- Corner location with +500 linear feet of frontage on Vasco Road and ±540 linear feet of frontage on Las Positas Road.
- Convenient access to major transportation infrastructure including Port of Oakland, 3 international airports, and interstate freeways.
- I-3 Zoning accommodates a wide variety of uses.
- Rail potential.
This property is strategically located a half mile south of Interstate 580, at the signalized intersection of Vasco Road and Las Positas Road. This very visible and high traffic location offers six vacant acres of land that will support a variety of uses from retail to sales/service and will call light industrial. Land sale and build-to-suit for lease or sale are options to be explored. At maximum build-out, the property can support 92,000 SF of new development. The following are a few of the many potential development opportunities at the site:
- 10,000 to 92,000 square foot warehouse/industrial building
- Retail and/or gas opportunities with Vasco Road frontage
- 1 acre or larger site for a building with yard